Monday 28 July 2014

First Sex

a poem by Roger B Rueda

I hugged his leg tightly to my chest.
His leg hairs like thin threads were tickling
my cheeks and lips,
his hands pushing my head off from him.
I moved his underwear
strap from his waist
towards the tops of his legs
with my teeth.
His penis like bubble gum touched me
on my clam-like lips which were ready
to close together to swallow
it as he put it
into my mouth, it getting
firm and more
difficult to bend and he
having a masturbatory
fantasy, I felt it was a golden
opportunity.
In a sudden paroxysm, it burst
a salty flavour.
I ate it the way I eat raw oyster,
thinking
lucky me. Then, we undressed and got
into the bath. I washed
his penis with
Safeguard, its bubbles falling
into his hands.
I licked his lips, cheeks, ears,
neck, and nipples,
he on bended knee and we
showering together.
Then he stabbed at me
with his penis.
I was bleeding, he sploshing water into
my flesh wound, the wound
which made me feel
a sense of freedom and baptism.
He kissed me on the mouth
and whispered
I love you in my ear, I was crying for
the pain in my bottom.
In a sudden paroxysm,
it burst whitish lotion
which I gently rubbed in.
Then we hurried back to school,
we put on
clothes,me taking up my bag
with my Grade Five
workbooks and he his folders and class records.

No comments:

Post a Comment