Monday 13 May 2013

On the Title of This Blog





Creativity, an elusive something that triggers me to articulate the truth as I see and imagine it, is like water I dredge up from my complexity and profundity, from my emptiness and oblivion, from my feebleness and softness, from my ephemerality and monotony. Sometimes I am plunged in the realm of it, so a rippler myself, I ripple it on the way to the shore of www.rogerbrueda.blogspot.com, the shore of my generosity and liberality. Hence, this blog is titled Creatpler. Creativity + Rippler. For one, all I want is contribute all the doings of my mind to the spiritual culture of humanity and consequently to my own immortality. My writings are a struggle against silence, against thoughtlessness, against superficiality and banality.


No comments:

Post a Comment