Wednesday 5 January 2011

First Sex

a poem by Roger B Rueda

I hugged his leg tightly to my chest. His leg hairs like
thin threads were tickling
my cheeks and lips,
his hands pushing my head off from him.
I moved his underwear
strap from his waist
towards the tops of his legs
with my teeth.
His penis like bubble gum touched me
on my clam-like lips which were ready
to close together to swallow
it as he put it
into my mouth, it getting
firm and more
difficult to bend and he
having a masturbatory
fantasy, I felt it was a golden
opportunity.
In a sudden paroxysm, it burst
a salty flavour.
I ate it the way I eat raw oyster,
thinking
lucky me. Then, we undressed and got
into the bath. I washed
his penis with
Safeguard, its bubbles falling
into his hands.
I licked his lips, cheeks, ears,
neck, and nipples,
he on bended knee and we
showering together.
Then he stabbed at me
with his penis.
I was bleeding, he sploshing water into
my flesh wound, the wound
which made me feel
a sense of freedom and baptism.
He kissed me on the mouth
and whispered
I love you in my ear, I was crying for
the pain in my bottom.
In a sudden paroxysm,
it burst whitish lotion
which I gently rubbed in.
Then we hurried back to school,
we put on
clothes, I taking up my bag
with my Grade Five
workbooks and he his folders and class records.


No comments:

Post a Comment